Quality. Integrity. Efficiency. Consistency.
We are committed to the highest integrity and execution through consistent communication with our clients and partners.Our ExperienceInvestigator Information
Providing our partners with the expertise needed in order to conduct the highest quality research.
The services provided by our company encompass every aspect of clinical research including:
- Tailor fitting studies that work the best for the therapeutic area of the practice avoiding interference with current treatment plan of patients
- Obtaining and negotiating contracts and budgets for clinical research studies
- Managing clinical studies from study selection to close-out visit
- Handling all regulatory affairs
- Staffing and training where necessary
- Developing standard operating procedures that will be strictly adhere to FDA regulations and NIH and GCP guidelines
- Identifying potential study patients to meet enrollment and financial goals
- Handling, retrieving, monitoring, and reporting data collected
- Preparing for and/or facilitating external audits (FDA, IRB, Pharmaceutical)
- Facilitating communication between the site and sponsor, CRO, and regulatory agencies.
- Developing and maintaining standards in clinical research to assure human research protections and data integrity
- Minimizing the amount of physician required time and involvement
- Providing experienced, qualified and certified staff members for the conduction of clinical trials.
- Professional development for Investigators participating in the clinical trials
- Professional recognition in the community
- Practices involved in clinical research remain at the cutting edge of its specific area of therapeutic interest
- Clinical research in your therapeutic area offers alternative treatment to patients that competing practices will not have access to
- The practice will generate auxiliary income with minimal impact on daily operations
- Increase clinical trial awareness within the community
- Physicians contribute to the development of new and innovative therapeutic treatments that are not yet available to the public