Providing our partners with the expertise needed in order to conduct the highest quality research.
The services provided by our company encompass every aspect of clinical research including:
- Tailor fitting studies that work the best for the therapeutic area of the practice avoiding interference with current treatment plan of patients
- Obtaining and negotiating contracts and budgets for clinical research studies
- Managing clinical studies from study selection to close-out visit
- Handling all regulatory affairs
- Staffing and training where necessary
- Developing standard operating procedures that will be strictly adhere to FDA regulations and NIH and GCP guidelines
- Identifying potential study patients to meet enrollment and financial goals
- Handling, retrieving, monitoring, and reporting data collected
- Preparing for and/or facilitating external audits (FDA, IRB, Pharmaceutical)
- Facilitating communication between the site and sponsor, CRO, and regulatory agencies.
- Developing and maintaining standards in clinical research to assure human research protections and data integrity
- Minimizing the amount of physician required time and involvement
- Providing experienced, qualified and certified staff members for the conduction of clinical trials.
- Professional development for Investigators participating in the clinical trials
- Professional recognition in the community
- Practices involved in clinical research remain at the cutting edge of its specific area of therapeutic interest
- Clinical research in your therapeutic area offers alternative treatment to patients that competing practices will not have access to
- The practice will generate auxiliary income with minimal impact on daily operations
- Increase clinical trial awareness within the community
- Physicians contribute to the development of new and innovative therapeutic treatments that are not yet available to the public